Garlic Lamb & Noodle Stir fry
- 500 g lamb fillets, sliced Julienne
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp hoi sin sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet sherry
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
- 500 g hokkien noodles
- 500 g vegetables for stir frying
Combine lamb, chilli sauce, sherry and soya sauce in a bowl
to marinate for 1 hour. Heat oil in a wok and fry lamb till
browned and put to one side. Wipe out wok with paper towel
and reheat, add garlic and vegetables and fry till half cooked,
add cooked lamb, noodles, hoisin sauce and fry till heated
Serve as a main choice or part of a buffet.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g lamb, trimmed of fat, cut into 5 cm strips
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 small fresh red chillies, chopped
- root and stems of 1 coriander plant, finely sliced
- 250 g broccoli, chopped
- 200 g snow peas (or beans)
- 1 red capsicum, cut in thin strips
- 4 green shallots, cut in 5 cm lengths
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews (or peanuts)
- coriander leaves to garnish
Heat oil in wok. Cook lamb in batches over high heat until
brown. Return to wok. Add ginger, chillies an coriander, stir-fry
for 1 minute. Add broccoli, snow peas, capsicum and shallots.
Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Combine milk, coconut essence and fish sauce. Stir into pan.
Cook stirring until heated. Just before serving, stir in cashwes.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice and scattered with coriander
B.V. +31 (0)24 3504543, firstname.lastname@example.org,
| © 2013